Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24X50 FFP EBR-2C (MOA)
The Diamondback Tactical is a long-range wolf in sheep’s clothing. Rather than cramming features in at the expense of turret performance and optical quality, the Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24X50 FFP EBR-2C (MOA) dials it back, putting the focus where it counts. Exposed turrets bring tracking performance previously unheard of at this price point, while its optical system delivers sharp image quality even at extended range. Its relatively simple design places you firmly in the driver’s seat with the potential to take on that 1,000 yard mark and beyond, all at a price that’s easy to justify for new shooters, your training rifle, as well as experienced shooters looking for a back-to-basics optic on their fun gun. Opt for one of the first focal plane models on a sweet shooting rifle and you’ve got yourself a perfectly capable competition rig without breaking the bank.
- Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- Magnification 6-24x
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Eye Relief 3.9 inches
- Field of View 18-4.5 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Tall Exposed Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 65 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 65 MOA
- Parallax Setting 10 yards to infinity
- Length 14.5 inches
- Weight 24.6 oz
- Model DBK-10028
- Reticle EBR-2C (MOA)
- Product Manual PDF
- Reticle Manual PDF
- XD™ Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
Internal Mechanism Design
- Precision-Force Spring System Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Magnification Rib The raised rib on the magnification ring facilitates fast magnification changes in the heat of action.
Hash-marked ranging reticle using MOA based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions.
There are no reviews yet.