Vortex Viper PST Gen II 2-10×32 FFP EBR-4 (MOA)
The Vortex Viper PST Gen II 2-10×32 FFP EBR-4 (MOA) brings you all the features of elite, top-tier tactical optics, with exceptional performance at a fraction of the cost. The 5x optical system delivers bright and crisp images across the zoom range with an impressive field of view for quicker target acquisition. Exposed turrets provide ample range of adjustment for dialing long-range shots, are available in MOA and always match the reticle. After a day of dialing at extended ranges, the integrated, mechanical, RZR zero stop will bring you back to your exact zero every time with positive engagement.
Viper PST Gen II 2-10×32 FFP-EBR-4 (MOA) Dimensions (in inches)
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- 2 mm hex wrench
- 3″ sunshade
- Magnification 2-10x
- Objective Lens Diameter 32 mm
- Eye Relief 3.2 inches
- Field of View 58.3-11.7 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 90 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 90 MOA
- Parallax Setting 20 yards to infinity
- Length 12.72 inches
- Weight 26.3 oz
- Model PST-2101
- Reticle EBR-4 (MOA)
- XD™ Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
Internal Mechanism Design
- RZR™ Zero Stop Rapid Zero Return (RZR) feature stops the turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials – even when setting the zero-stop position.
- Precision-Force Spring System Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Radius Bar Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features Matching (MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
Hash-marked ranging reticle using MOA or MRAD based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions.
There are no reviews yet.