Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 EBR-4 (MOA)
The Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 EBR-4 (MOA) brings you all the features of elite, top-tier tactical optics, with exceptional performance at a fraction of the cost. The 5x optical system delivers bright and crisp images across the zoom range with an impressive field of view for quicker target acquisition. Exposed turrets provide ample range of adjustment for dialing long-range shots, available in MOA and always match the reticle. After a day of dialing at extended ranges, the integrated, mechanical, RZR zero stop will bring you back to your exact zero every time with positive engagement.
Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44-EBR-4 (MOA) Dimensions (in inches)
- CR2032 Battery
- Lens Cloth
- 2 mm hex wrench
- 3″ Sunshade
- Magnification: 3-15×44
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.1 inches
- Field of View: 41.2-8.6 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 75 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 40 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 20 yards to infinity
- Length: 14.3 inches
- Weight: 28.1 oz
- Model: PST-3151
- Reticle: EBR-4 (MOA)
- Product Manual PDF
- Reticle Manual PDF
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets: Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
Internal Mechanism Design
- RZR™ Zero Stop: Rapid Zero Return (RZR) feature stops the turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials – even when setting the zero-stop position.
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Radius Bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features: Matching (MRAD or MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
Hash-marked reticle using MOA subtension lines and floating wind hold dots for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions.
There are no reviews yet.