Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope
Fixed-power prism scopes have been topping ARs for decades thanks to their simple, compact and reliable design, but few have come close to the combination of value and performance of the Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope. A custom BDC reticle, designed to subtend with most popular 5.56 cartridges, takes all the guesswork out of the equation on shots from 0-500 yards. Meanwhile, the glass-etched reticle can be used with either the red or green illumination, or without any power at all like a traditional riflescope, making for an inherently reliable, “Always ready” platform.
Battery Life: Up to 250 hours on highest setting. Up to 3,000 hours on lowest setting.
Prism Scopes are not compatible with the VMX-3T Magnifier.
Spitfire 3x Prism Scope Dimensions (in inches)
- (2) Picatinny rails
- T-20 Torx wrench
- 2mm hex wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Flip caps
- Mount Type Multi-Height
- Magnification 3x
- Dot Color Red/Green
- Eye Relief 2.8 inches
- Field of View 31.5 feet/100 yards
- Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting 100 yards
- Length 5.5 inches
- Weight 15.4 oz
- Model SPR-1303
- Reticle EBR-556B (MOA)
- Product Manual PDF
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Prism-Based Design Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- Brightness Settings Provides five levels of brightness intensity with red and green illumination settings.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
EBR-556B (MOA) RETICLE
The EBR-556B reticle (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is designed around the 5.56 x 45 cartridge to aid in rapid shooting at both near and far ranges—providing holdover and ranging references from 0-500 yards. Etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.